Sunday services are at 8 am and 10 am. Please join us!
**Note our special service times for Easter Sunday: 9:00 am & 11:00 am**
Click on the image below to review St. John’s Spring Calendar:
Meet Our Staff
Who We Are/ What We Believe
We are dedicated to creating community both within and outside of our walls through worship, religious education, volunteering and philanthropy, and fellowship.
Next Date For Baptism: Sunday, June 9, Pentecost: If you are interested in Baptism for yourself or your child, …
Beyond Our Walls Saturday, May 4th, 9:00-3:00pm Hands On Service Project at Trinity St. Paul's Church in New …
- SMAUG AND TREASURES LORD RINGS MITHRIL MINIATURES LOTR THE HOBBIT 351
- Verlinden 1 35 VP 2617 Vignette Normandy 1944 2 Gefangene German Soldiers
- Scalextric C3311 Lotus 49 'Jim Clark' - Brand New in Box.
- Venom 20C 3S 5000mAh 11.1 LiPO Battery with Universal Plug System
- Pathfinder Models 1 43 Scale PFM5 - 1972 Reliant Scimitar GTE SE5a 1 Of 600 bluee
- RIO RI4544 FIAT 1100 103 AND CARABINIERI SERVICE OFFICIAL 1953 1 43 DIE CAST
- HOTCHKISS LANGUEDOC 1949 black et white NOREV 1 43
- MODEL BEST 1 43 MADE IN ITALY DIE CAST FERRARI 365 P2 BRANDS HATCH 1965 9091
- Shelby Collectibles 2011 shelby GT350 1 18 Red New
Parish Photo Directory: We Are Updating Our Directories, Please Help St. John’s is updating our online and print …
St. John's Progressive Dinner, Saturday, April 27, 6:00PM This favorite St. John's event, organized by the ECW, …
Please Help St. John's Go Green! If you or your child is interested in joining our efforts, please contact Lisa …